Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00542 EUR / AOA
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 16% more expensive than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, you would need at least €4,365 (805,550 Kwanza) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Andorra la Vella.
Recent Prices Added
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in New Haven, Connecticut costs $4.05 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Changwon costs ₩1,430 (42 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cebu City costs Php120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 35,000TL (about 1 hour ago)