Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00515 EUR / AOA
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 13% more expensive than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, you would need at least €3,403 (661,127 Kwanza) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Andorra la Vella.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Brisbane costs AU$0.00 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mogadishu costs 200 S (41 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boise, Idaho costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (about 2 hours ago)