Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00566 EUR / AOA
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 21% more expensive than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, you would need at least €3,947 (697,612 Kwanza) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Andorra la Vella.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $2.00 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.60 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3.31 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sheffield costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £250 (about 2 hours ago)