Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00560 EUR / AOA
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 20% more expensive than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, you would need at least €4,489 (801,279 Kwanza) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Andorra la Vella.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元35 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coronado, Panama costs 0.70 B/. (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gibraltar costs £2.99 (about 1 hour ago)