Cost of living in Bydgoszcz, Poland compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22796 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bydgoszcz (Poland) is 41% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,859 (8,156 zł) in Bydgoszcz.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Split costs 11 kn (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saskatoon costs C$3.00 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr13 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Managua costs 8,000 C$ (30 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Mountain View, California costs $3.50 (33 minutes ago)