Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00083 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is about the same as in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, you would need at least €2,506 (₩3,028,491) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Andorra la Vella.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Klaipėda costs €3.30 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,199 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 26,000 (about 1 hour ago)