Cost of living in Burgos, Spain vs Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2018.
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in Burgos (Spain) is 13% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,400 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,965 in Burgos.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,591 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €26,800 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alicante costs €10 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)