Cost of living in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.930 EUR / USD
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bulawayo (Zimbabwe) is 33% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,088 ($2,244) in Bulawayo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Durango costs Mex$ 15 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1,100 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Regina costs C$120 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨14,000 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.10 (33 minutes ago)