Cost of living in Bujumbura, Burundi vs Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 219 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00049 EUR / BIF
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bujumbura (Burundi) is 26% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,100 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,283 (4,662,031 Franc) in Bujumbura.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (31 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth costs AU$7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 125TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ilorin costs 145 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.78 (about 1 hour ago)