Cost of living in Bucheon, South Korea compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 218 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00078 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is 28% more expensive than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, you would need at least €4,210 (₩5,396,464) in Bucheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,300 in Andorra la Vella.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.95 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 9,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Liverpool costs £695 (7 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Portland, Oregon costs $2.25 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €20 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 90,000 (35 minutes ago)