Cost of living in Bucharest, Romania compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,342 prices entered by 330 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22085 EUR / RON
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucharest (Romania) is 45% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,375 (6,225 lei) in Bucharest.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Addis Ababa costs 100 Birr (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freiburg costs €8 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kolkata costs ₨140 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 25,000 Kč (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,085 (about 1 hour ago)