Cost of living in Brno, Czech Republic compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 406 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03704 EUR / CZK
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brno (Czech Republic) is 40% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,232 (60,242 Kč) in Brno.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$80 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php8,600 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (15 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 40 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1.50 (22 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nice costs €0.00 (33 minutes ago)