Cost of living in Bristol, United Kingdom compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 561 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.186 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bristol (United Kingdom) is 20% more expensive than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, you would need at least €2,995 (£2,525) in Bristol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Andorra la Vella.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $25 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,220 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abidjan costs 2,500 Franc (30 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Calgary costs C$50 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.90 (about 1 hour ago)