Cost of living in Bratislava, Slovakia compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 505 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017.
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bratislava (Slovakia) is 28% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,153 in Bratislava.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €800 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Athens costs €1.50 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 450 (18 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €750 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Chandigarh costs ₨40 (28 minutes ago)