Cost of living comparison between Bratislava, Slovakia and Andorra la Vella, Andorra
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 411 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016.
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bratislava (Slovakia) is 30% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,195 in Bratislava.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Gdańsk costs 90 zł (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €25,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1.32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,000 (about 3 hours ago)