Cost of living in Bonn, Germany vs Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 289 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019.
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bonn (Germany) is 8% more expensive than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, you would need at least €3,560 in Bonn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,300 in Andorra la Vella.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 20元 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Namur costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 45,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £490 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tbilisi costs 250 Lari (about 2 hours ago)