Cost of living in Bojnourd, Iran compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / IRRX *
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bojnourd (Iran) is 53% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,222 (﷼ 55,919,771) in Bojnourd.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,800 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taganrog costs руб 200 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kabul costs 140 Afghani (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 15,000 Kyat (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,113,640 (41 minutes ago)