Cost of living in Bojnourd, Iran compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / IRRX *
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bojnourd (Iran) is 51% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,470 (﷼ 61,369,103) in Bojnourd.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $25 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $12 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩99,999 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $102 (about 2 hours ago)