Cost of living in Bojnourd, Iran compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
WARNING! Bojnourd has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Bojnourd.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00003 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bojnourd (Iran) is 45% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,712 (﷼ 59,005,993) in Bojnourd.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $3.00 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €1.40 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chişinău costs 240,000 Leu (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 30 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (37 minutes ago)