Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11108 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 52% more expensive than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, you would need at least €4,753 (kr 42,788) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Andorra la Vella.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in McAllen, Texas costs $22 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Plata costs ARS $380,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €34 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Berlin costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)