Cost of living in Bobo-Dioulasso, Burkina Faso compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00152 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bobo-Dioulasso (Burkina Faso) is 34% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,646 (1,083,386 Franc) in Bobo-Dioulasso.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiclayo costs S/. 1,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,744 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 135 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Montreal costs C$17 (about 2 hours ago)