Cost of living comparison between Bissau, Guinea-Bissau and Andorra la Vella, Andorra
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bissau (Guinea-Bissau) is 9% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,947 (1,932,211 Franc) in Bissau.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kiev costs 13,000₴ (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odense costs kr100 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Piteşti costs 10 lei (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ljubljana costs €37 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$300 (about 1 hour ago)