Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 321 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01244 EUR / KGS
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 53% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,132 (90,986 som) in Bishkek.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rajkot costs ₨12,500 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Xiamen costs 元0.08 (27 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sihanoukville costs 10,000 Riels (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (about 1 hour ago)