Cost of living in Birmingham, United Kingdom compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 464 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.169 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birmingham (United Kingdom) is 8% more expensive than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, you would need at least €2,688 (£2,299) in Birmingham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Andorra la Vella.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmit costs 20TL (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$116 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $11 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 10,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)