Cost of living in Birmingham, United Kingdom compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 468 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.153 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birmingham (United Kingdom) is 7% more expensive than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, you would need at least €3,486 (£3,023) in Birmingham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Andorra la Vella.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €0.70 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,494 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trieste costs €25,350 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 60 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)