Cost of living in Birmingham, United Kingdom compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 463 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.173 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birmingham (United Kingdom) is 6% more expensive than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, you would need at least €3,190 (£2,720) in Birmingham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Andorra la Vella.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨43,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 5,000 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Guayaquil costs $860 (about 2 hours ago)