Cost of living in Bilbao, Spain compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 373 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017.
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bilbao (Spain) is 7% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,332 in Bilbao.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php100 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Verona costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Seville costs €0.90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 28TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥12,000 (about 3 hours ago)