Cost of living in Bihać, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.510 EUR / BAM
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bihać (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 55% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,407 (2,758KM) in Bihać.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kayseri costs 15TL (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 1,800 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 40 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,700 (30 minutes ago)