Cost of living in Białystok, Poland compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23607 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Białystok (Poland) is 44% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,447 (6,129 zł) in Białystok.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kingston costs C$7 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $1.50 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)