Cost of living in Białystok, Poland vs Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 229 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.23363 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in Białystok (Poland) is 44% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,200 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,786 (7,645 zł) in Białystok.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth costs AU$7 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 125TL (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ilorin costs 145 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.78 (about 1 hour ago)