Cost of living in Belgrade, Serbia compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,900 prices entered by 153 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00848 EUR / RSD
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belgrade (Serbia) is 42% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,615 (190,559 Дин.) in Belgrade.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kelowna costs C$28 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $50 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $190 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 3.20TL (about 1 hour ago)