Cost of living in Bekasi, Indonesia compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00007 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bekasi (Indonesia) is 43% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,796 (Rp 25,785,924) in Bekasi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bordeaux costs €1.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $203 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $16 (30 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Providence, Rhode Island costs $3.27 (30 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seattle, Washington costs $0.02 (41 minutes ago)