Cost of living in Batna City, Algeria compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00851 EUR / DZD
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Batna City (Algeria) is 39% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,832 (215,207 Dinar) in Batna City.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $30 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Coimbatore costs ₨38 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Canberra costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $507,654,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Davao costs Php15,000 (about 2 hours ago)