Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea vs Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00152 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 23% more expensive than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, you would need at least €4,179 (2,743,223 Franc) in Bata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,400 in Andorra la Vella.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valletta costs €20,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tuzla costs 450KM (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Columbus, Ohio costs $429 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 25 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Sunderland costs £2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guayaquil costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)