Cost of living comparison between Bata, Equatorial Guinea and Andorra la Vella, Andorra
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 13% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,704 (1,772,494 Franc) in Bata.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,690 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Medina costs ﷼ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port Moresby costs 500 Kina (about 2 hours ago)