Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 25% more expensive than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, you would need at least €3,618 (2,372,311 Franc) in Bata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,900 in Andorra la Vella.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Vadodara costs ₨1,200 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kota Kinabalu costs RM900 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (about 1 hour ago)