Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 14% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,810 (1,842,175 Franc) in Bata.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €13 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 40 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)