Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00152 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 25% more expensive than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, you would need at least €3,251 (2,136,149 Franc) in Bata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Andorra la Vella.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $585 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 360TL (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 55 N$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £5,590 (about 1 hour ago)