Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
|Personal Care||+ 116%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 364 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00001 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 19% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,107 (Bs 193,732,034) in Barquisimeto.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bishkek costs 250 som (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $75 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 1,200 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 32 kr (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (44 minutes ago)