Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
|Personal Care||+ 173%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 582 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08948 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 39% more expensive than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, you would need at least €3,463 (Bs 38,698) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Andorra la Vella.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (4 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,372 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €68 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagpur costs ₨42 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Portoviejo costs $1.20 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sao Joao del Rei costs R$ 15 (30 minutes ago)