Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
|Personal Care||+ 157%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 689 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08520 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 21% more expensive than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, you would need at least €3,399 (Bs 39,896) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Andorra la Vella.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Palma de Mallorca costs €1.20 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,220 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarhus costs kr13,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 520 Kč (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 10 Leu (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 299 (about 1 hour ago)