Cost of living in Bari, Italy compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017.
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bari (Italy) is 14% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €3,241 in Bari.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨65,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muscat costs ﷼ 4.000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (19 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sunderland costs £1,359 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.70 (about 1 hour ago)