Cost of living in Barcelona, Venezuela compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
WARNING! Barcelona has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barcelona.
|Personal Care||+ 189%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09449 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barcelona (Venezuela) is 27% more expensive than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, you would need at least €3,795 (Bs 40,166) in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Andorra la Vella.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)