Cost of living in Baoding, China compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13456 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baoding (China) is 9% more expensive than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, you would need at least €2,736 (元20,336) in Baoding to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Andorra la Vella.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Daugavpils costs €3.50 (27 minutes ago)
- 1.7 oz deodorant, roll-on in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.48 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Luxembourg costs €50 (43 minutes ago)