Cost of living in Baní, Dominican Republic compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 160%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01719 EUR / DOP
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baní (Dominican Republic) is 8% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,754 (RD$ 160,175) in Baní.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,200 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rome costs €90 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,150 (about 2 hours ago)