Cost of living in Baní, Dominican Republic compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02045 EUR / DOP
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baní (Dominican Republic) is 14% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,572 (RD$ 125,755) in Baní.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 10TL (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Budva costs €3.75 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Khulna costs Taka 30 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hasselt costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)