Cost of living in Bangalore, India compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,861 prices entered by 674 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01247 EUR / INR
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bangalore (India) is 57% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,260 (₨101,053) in Bangalore.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 20 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $55 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adelaide costs AU$0.25 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berbérati costs 444 Franc (35 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,958 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Santo André costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)