Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei vs Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 365 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.558 EUR / BND
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 22% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,200 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,495 (B$4,472) in Bandar Seri Begawan.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (31 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth costs AU$7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 125TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ilorin costs 145 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.78 (about 1 hour ago)