Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.630 EUR / BND
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 15% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,300 (B$3,652) in Bandar Seri Begawan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.25 (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yangon costs 10 Kyat (43 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Cabo San Lucas costs Mex$ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 600 (about 1 hour ago)