Cost of living comparison between Baguio City, Philippines and Andorra la Vella, Andorra
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 211 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01917 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baguio City (Philippines) is 48% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,629 (Php84,996) in Baguio City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $65 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 250,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)