Cost of living in Badajoz, Spain compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018.
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in Badajoz (Spain) is 26% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,215 in Badajoz.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$2.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨300 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $69 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Montevideo costs $U45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)