Cost of living in Badajoz, Spain vs Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2018.
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in Badajoz (Spain) is 25% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,180 in Badajoz.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Castellón de la Plana costs €42 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,500TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Cairo costs E£ 40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirunelveli costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)