Cost of living in Babylon, New York, United States vs Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 343 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.879 EUR / USD
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in Babylon, New York (United States) is 90% more expensive than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, you would need at least €5,499 ($6,253) in Babylon, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,900 in Andorra la Vella.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trieste costs €31 (10 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Doha costs 6.00 ﷼ (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Fort Worth, Texas costs $0.48 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Palo Alto, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)