Cost of living in Athens, Greece compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,312 prices entered by 381 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017.
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Athens (Greece) is 20% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,492 in Athens.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $10 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $858 (about 1 hour ago)