Cost of living in Asyut, Egypt compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05274 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asyut (Egypt) is 37% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,035 (E£ 38,598) in Asyut.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €1,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hasselt costs €1.20 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$11,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (about 1 hour ago)