Cost of living comparison between Aswan, Egypt and Andorra la Vella, Andorra
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10283 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aswan (Egypt) is 47% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,645 (E£ 15,992) in Aswan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £13 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php3,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €88 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Odense costs kr1,199 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$112 (about 2 hours ago)