Cost of living in Asunción, Paraguay compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 333 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00016 EUR / PYG
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asunción (Paraguay) is 34% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,051 (12,588,382 Gs) in Asunción.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karlsruhe costs €190 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Puebla costs Mex$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €52 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩2,300 (about 2 hours ago)