Cost of living in Asunción, Paraguay compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 381 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00016 EUR / PYG
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asunción (Paraguay) is 35% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,953 (12,019,168 Gs) in Asunción.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bristol costs £24 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 35,000 Gs (40 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tel Aviv costs 750 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Trondheim costs kr 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 900 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)