Cost of living in Asmara, Eritrea compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05572 EUR / ERN
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asmara (Eritrea) is 7% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,711 (Nakfa48,652) in Asmara.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dire Dawa costs 150 Birr (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 300 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥330,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sarajevo costs 700KM (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 1 Ft (32 minutes ago)