Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan vs Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 217 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25067 EUR / TMT
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 21% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,200 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,543 (10,145 Manat) in Ashkhabad.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Maracaibo costs 5,000 Bs.S. (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niš costs 18,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)