Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27065 EUR / TMT
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 26% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,770 (10,233 Manat) in Ashkhabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tempe, Arizona costs $160 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $15 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Phnom Penh costs 10,000 Riels (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 5,930 (about 1 hour ago)