Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.27472 EUR / TMT
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 24% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,377 (8,652 Manat) in Ashkhabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 2,300 Ft (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,253 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $813 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kayseri costs 15TL (37 minutes ago)