Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27200 EUR / TMT
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 26% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,311 (8,495 Manat) in Ashkhabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coronado, Panama costs 0.70 B/. (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gibraltar costs £2.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)