Cost of living in Asahikawa, Japan compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00835 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asahikawa (Japan) is 8% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,297 (¥274,986) in Asahikawa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $200 (3 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Bristol costs £2.50 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manaus costs R$ 4.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Norrköping costs 3,800 kr (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (about 1 hour ago)