Cost of living in Asahikawa, Japan compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00823 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asahikawa (Japan) is 9% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,273 (¥276,107) in Asahikawa.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamilton costs C$0.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €40 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gainesville, Florida costs $10 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $712 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nottingham costs £55 (about 1 hour ago)