Cost of living in Arica, Chile compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00136 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arica (Chile) is 17% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,161 (CH$1,585,063) in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boulder, Colorado costs $3,050 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $450 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨1,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Quito costs $5.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $68 (37 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Seoul costs ₩3,560 (about 1 hour ago)