Cost of living in Arak, Iran compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
WARNING! Arak has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Arak.
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00003 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arak (Iran) is 47% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,200 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,700 (﷼ 61,877,870) in Arak.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London costs £15 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bremen costs €2.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Astana costs 67,000 KZT (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €900 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)