Cost of living in Arad, Romania compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22105 EUR / RON
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arad (Romania) is 43% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,790 (8,098 lei) in Arad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (14 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santa Marta costs COL$2,200 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 4,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmit costs 20TL (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$116 (about 1 hour ago)