Cost of living comparison between Aqaba, Jordan and Andorra la Vella, Andorra
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.298 EUR / JOD
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 36% more expensive than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, you would need at least €4,431 (Dinar 3,415) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Andorra la Vella.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colombo costs 120,000 ₨ (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Washington D.C. costs $14 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sacramento, California costs $110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fukuoka costs ¥40,364 (about 1 hour ago)