Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.152 EUR / JOD
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 12% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,279 (Dinar 1,978) in Aqaba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Berlin costs €499 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 100,000,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $323 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 35 (38 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Medina costs ﷼ 10 (about 1 hour ago)