Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 173%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.328 EUR / JOD
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 40% more expensive than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, you would need at least €4,185 (Dinar 3,153) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Andorra la Vella.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Atlanta, Georgia costs $11 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Constanţa costs 600 lei (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 250 Dinar (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Belfast costs £860 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,550 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨104 (42 minutes ago)