Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 190 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00076 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 39% more expensive than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, you would need at least €3,620 (₩4,768,959) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Andorra la Vella.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Boulder, Colorado costs $429 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $15 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Isfahan costs ﷼ 190,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 600 Дин. (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 120,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)