Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea vs Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 153 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00078 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 26% more expensive than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, you would need at least €3,523 (₩4,491,506) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Andorra la Vella.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 415,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Udon Thani costs 40 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,830 (about 3 hours ago)