Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00074 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 33% more expensive than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, you would need at least €3,719 (₩5,031,227) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Andorra la Vella.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Chişinău costs 10,000 Leu (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 1.50 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bacolod City costs Php32 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in The Hague costs €1.64 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in San Diego, California costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)