Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 176 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00076 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 39% more expensive than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, you would need at least €3,627 (₩4,766,687) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Andorra la Vella.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling300 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 10 lei (43 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Ana, California costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 55,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)