Cost of living comparison between Anyang, South Korea and Andorra la Vella, Andorra
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00081 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 29% more expensive than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, you would need at least €4,182 (₩5,176,798) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Andorra la Vella.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Durham, North Carolina costs $600 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (8 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,615 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £377 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reading, Berkshire costs £1.15 (about 1 hour ago)