Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00082 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 33% more expensive than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, you would need at least €3,315 (₩4,047,939) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Andorra la Vella.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £12 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,488 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nice costs €30 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kraków costs 500 zł (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Almaty costs 140 KZT (41 minutes ago)