Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00076 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 34% more expensive than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, you would need at least €3,496 (₩4,624,163) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Andorra la Vella.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Bergamo costs €1.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 300,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.45 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Lahore costs ₨4,009 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,236 (about 3 hours ago)