Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 189 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00078 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 43% more expensive than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, you would need at least €4,150 (₩5,308,545) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,900 in Andorra la Vella.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,700 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Wrocław costs 1,800 zł (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iloilo costs Php300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sandakan costs RM60 (about 1 hour ago)