Cost of living in Anyang, China compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12844 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (China) is 33% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,100 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,091 (元16,276) in Anyang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.30 (8 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,007 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $514,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Adelaide costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London, Ontario costs C$2.20 (about 2 hours ago)